Compliance Assistance for your business
To assist your business, we have staff available to answer your questions and we have publications on a variety of business-specific categories.
Consultation Program - We offer complimentary on-site consultations to assist registered sources comply with air quality regulations. At your request, a Spokane Clean Air consultant will visit your workplace and help you identify:
- Opportunities for reducing air emissions, potentially lessening the regulations you are subject to, and saving you money.
- Areas that need improvement, ensuring your compliance with air quality regulations. The consulting staff does not have the ability to take enforcement action, but will ask you to correct an infraction within a certain time.
- Practical, best management practices for achieving these improvements, maintaining compliance, and going beyond compliance.
The On-Site Consultant Will:
- Not issue Notice of Violation (NOV) for violations of air quality rules, regulations and permits. The consultant does not have the ability to issue NOVs. But, the consultant will report possible violations if it’s not corrected within an agreed amount of time.
- Not guarantee that your workplace will “pass” a future Spokane Clean Air inspection.
Schedule a FREE Consult! Call Margee at 477-4727, ext. #114 or email email@example.com
There are many benefits associated with reducing air pollution: