Asbestos E-NOI (submit, pay online)
You do NOT need to notify Spokane Clean Air if you are:
- performing the project outside of Spokane County;
- the resident homeowner removing asbestos from your owner-occupied, single-family residence;
- removing only caulking, nonfriable window glazing, and/or nonfriable roofing;
- removing less than 10 linear feet or less than 48 square feet of ACM per structure, per calendar year;
- removing underground storage tanks with no asbestos; and/or
- demolishing a structure with a projected roof area less than or equal to 120 square feet which contains no asbestos.
You need to notify Spokane Clean Air if your project is within Spokane County and includes any of the following:
- removing 10 or more linear feet of asbestos per structure, per calendar year;
- removing 48 or more square feet of asbestos per structure, per calendar year; and/or
- performing demolition on a structure with a projected roof area greater than 120 square feet.
To submit a notification to Spokane Clean Air, you will need:
- an asbestos survey (see Homeowner or Contractor information);
- a credit card; and
- Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL USERS OF THE eNOI SYSTEM
SRCAA has partnered with a third party service provider to provide you with convenient online payment services via credit or debit payments. IN ORDER TO USE THIS SERVICE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY A NON-REFUNDABLE CONVENIENCE FEE IN ADDITION TO THE AMOUNT(S) OWED TO SRCAA, currently 2.5% or a $2.00 minimum. Please note that the service provider will appear as the merchant of record next to your payment on your bank or credit card statement. Cash or check payments will not be assessed the Convenience Fee.
Please press "I Agree" below to confirm that you acknowledge the surcharge applied to this payment. I also understand that the surcharge is non-refundable.
Pressing "Cancel" will void this transaction.
Owner-Occupied, Single-Family Residence means any non-multiple unit building containing space for uses such as living, sleeping, preparation of food, and eating that is used by one family who owns the property as their domicile (permanent and primary residence) both prior to and after renovation or demolition, and can demonstrate such to the Agency upon request (e.g., utility bills). This term includes houses, mobile homes, trailers, detached garages, outbuildings, houseboats, and houses with a "mother-in-law apartment" or "guest room". This term does not include rental property, multiple unit buildings (e.g., duplexes and condominiums with two or more units) or multiple-family units, nor does this term include any mixed-use building (e.g., a business being operated out of a residence), structure, or installation that contains a residential unit. This term does not include structures used for structural fire training exercises (Regulation I, Article VI, Section 6.01 and 40 CFR Part 61, Subpart M).
Asbestos Survey means a written report resulting from a thorough inspection performed pursuant to Section 9.03 of this Regulation.
Renovation means altering a structure or component in any way, other than demolition.
Demolition means wrecking, razing, leveling, dismantling, or burning of a structure, making the structure permanently uninhabitable or unusable in part or whole. Pursuant to the EPA asbestos National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP), 40 CFR Part 61, Subpart M, it includes wrecking or taking out of any load-supporting structural member of a facility together with any related handling operations and includes moving a facility.
Please choose one of the options below to log into your account or to create a new account.
An online account allows you to:
- Amend your notification if the project type, category, type of asbestos, start date or completion date changes, or the project is cancelled
- View notifications you have submitted
- Reuse your contact and mailing information for each notification
All amendments to a notification must be made prior to the project completion dates you provided and prior to the new start date.
If you have questions, contact us by email or phone at (509) 477-4727.